1. CONCEPT VIDEO: Can you hear colors?
Reinterpreting 'synesthesia' as a creative process, not as a neurological condition - In this video, all sound effects match the color frequency of the visuals, questioning whether colors could be acoustically perceived.
2. ARCHITECTURAL INTERPRETATION: How can a library be a more creative space for children?
Adaptive reuse of the Knight Memorial Library into the library of the 21st century - providing an active and enriching learning environment for children in Providence, Rhode Island to engage in a variety of sensorial experiences through architectural imagination.
3. WALL PARTITION DETAIL: One-hour fire-rated, STC 45 - Loud speech not audible
4. PRESENTATION MODEL: 3/32" : 1' scale
5. DETAIL MODEL OF THE PRIMARY FLOOR: 1/8" : 1' scale
* SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIALS: concept sketches, site analysis, materials collage
* REFERENCES: original documents and architectural drawings
Interior Architecture, Sophomore intro studio, Spring 2018